New versions of cost-effective, full functionality X2 base HMI panels
The X2 base family is now updated with the new range of X2 base v2 HMI panels offering improved performance, more display sizes and an additional range of high-performance X2 base v2 HMIs.
The new range of X2 base v2 HMI panels offers improved performance, more display sizes and an additional range of high-performance X2 base v2 HMIs. The X2 base v2 panels are cost-effective industrial HMIs with high-resolution touch-screens and modern design. The HMIs combine IP65 corrosion resistant plastic housing with the full version of the iX software, providing a cost-effective yet advanced HMI solution for small to medium applications.
IIoT ready and 2 year warranty
Our X2 HMIs devices are now IIoT ready by standard and fully prepared to enable you to move your machine data to the cloud. We offer a two-year standard warranty for all operator panels in the X2 series.
Extensive driver list
The X2 HMIs are able to communicate with almost any brand of PLC through an extensive driver list.
X2 base v2 features:
- Available in 5, 7 and 10 inches and 7, 10 and 15 inches high-performance versions
- Corrosion resistant IP65 plastic housing
- Wide screen format
- Power efficient ARM9 processors
- Operating temperature -10°C to +50° C
- UL, CE, FCC and KCC certificates
- All the communication ports you need
- Full iX software functionality
- Custom design or non-branded – option
The high-performance versions are scheduled for launch in 2021.
Learn more about the X2 base v2 HMI panels here.