Beijer Electronics launches marine monitor series
We are now introducing two series of marine monitors; The Wave II Monitors series and the Wave II Multitouch series. Both series offer monitors in a wide range of sizes and have all the required marine approvals.
The Wave II Monitor series include a range of well-designed, rugged LED monitors with all the required marine approvals. The design is based on extensive feedback from shipowners, shipyards, system integrators and navigators working on the bridge.
The Wave II Multitouch series has passed the demanding IEC 60945 approval, allowing it to be mounted on the bridge as part of mission critical systems. Suitable for any marine application such as digital route planning, radar, ECDIS, conning etc.
The new marine monitors feature:
- Full glass front with PCAP multitouch and bonding option.
- Every monitor is color calibrated and ready to be implemented in radar solutions.
- Monitors can be controlled from iX panels via remote command.
- Use standard USB mouse to operate all monitors on the bridge.
- Stream videos directly to marine monitors via RJ45.
- Fully flexible configuration and service through modular design with detachable electronics box.
- Swap solution for electronic box via micro SD card.
- Multi power supply options by single AC, single DC or AC/DC.
Click here and read more about marine monitors.